Our started the DC Consolidation program. The aim of the program is to consolidate three datacenters into a single new one hosted by one global DC provider. The three major work streams are 1. the setup of the target DC infrastructure, 2. the preparation and execution of the application moves into the new location, 3. establishing of disaster recovery functionality for the basic infrastructure services and the business critical applications.~~~We are looking for a (senior) PMO to support us in the project management team.
- Fluent english
- Very good communication skills
- Assuring quality as an active partner to project and programme managers in project planning
- Contributes actively to the shaping and governance of projects, facilitating checkpoints
- Facilitates post implementation reviews, also delivering KPIs and driving continuous improvement, may also train other PMO staff
- Delivers KPIs, reports, executive summaries, at the portfolio level- Project Office or similar roles, e.g. governance within projects and programmes.
- Written and verbal communications, e.g. PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel
- IT Service management
- Documenting and organising information e.g. in spreadsheets, document management systems, e.g. SharePoint.
- Experience in Environments / Customer > 10.000 Employees
- 80% locally, 20% remote
- Mainly local in Nurnberg
- ITIL Foundation v3 or other ITIL qualifications
Ihr Ansprechpartner:Martin Viehweg